Yes, our holographic stickers get laminated with a clear gloss, 2.7 mil (70-micron) film.
The laminate helps protect them and ensure they're incredibly durable. The thin layer protects holographic stickers from water, scratching, sunlight, and other chemicals.
The image below shows a breakdown of a holographic sticker:
Here is a description of each layer:
- A clear gloss over-laminate is applied over the printed image and protects it from scratching, water, chemicals, and fading in sunlight.
- We use the latest digital inkjet technology to print CMYK & white to give opaque or metallic colors,
- We print onto an iridescent, rainbow-effect vinyl that makes your design stand out.
- A pressure-sensitive, permanent, medium-strength adhesive makes holographic stickers perfect for 1000's of premium uses.
- A thick backing paper makes these stickers easy to peel & gives a quality feel.