Are you curious about what holographic stickers are used for? Then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we'll explore some of the most common uses for holographic stickers. Keep reading to learn more!
What is a holographic sticker?
As the name suggests, holographic stickers are printed onto holographic vinyl with an eye-catching rainbow effect.
The holographic vinyl we use is durable and waterproof, meaning you can use them outdoors or around water. To learn more, read our article "What is a holographic sticker?"
How to use holographic stickers
Now that we know what holographic stickers are, let's dive into the best ways to use these shiny beauties.
1. Premium product packaging
Holographic stickers are the perfect way to create premium product packaging. Their iridescent effect is eye-catching and creates a brand image that is both unique and luxurious.
Additionally, the clear laminate protects the sticker from scratches and water damage, making them ideal for use outdoors or around water, perfect for this shaving soap brand.
2. Eye-catching event handouts
Holographic stickers are perfect for businesses looking to increase their brand awareness. The unique rainbow effect is sure to catch people’s attention, and the durable vinyl means they can be used in a variety of settings.
The holographic kiss cut logo sticker you can see below shows this perfectly. You can even add additional branding to the border around your stickers and leave your customers with an amazing design they can stick to their phones and laptops for the world to see.
3. Bring your art to live
If you are an artist looking to get stickers made, holographic stickers are the perfect way to bring your artwork to life. Their rainbow effect can really elevate your amazing designs and give your design some extra shine.
The design below would have looked stunning either way, but the holographic vinyl base makes it that much more magical.
Can I use them as security hologram stickers?
No, we do not recommend using our holographic stickers as security hologram stickers.
Security holograms come with security features. They are tamper evident and are perfect for banknotes or really valuable products. This is why they are usually used by banks and other brands to stop any attempt to counterfeit.
Getting custom security hologram stickers can be expensive, as you often have to order a minimum of 30,000 units.
And those were the most popular ways you can use holographic stickers. Are you ready to try them out for yourself? Then simply go to our holographic stickers page and get your order in.
If you are looking to label products, be sure to choose holographic labels instead. These are printed onto sheets, which makes them much easier to apply.
Do you want to learn more about our shiny holographic stickers and us as a sticker manufacturer? Then have a look at these articles:
- Holographic stickers vs mirror silver stickers
- How are holographic stickers made?
- What’s the difference between holographic and glitter stickers?
- Are holographic stickers laminated?
- Are holographic stickers waterproof?
- Are your holographic stickers gloss or matte finish?
- Can I get holographic sticker samples?
- Can you print full colour on holographic stickers?
- Can you use holographic vinyl on mugs?
- How do you print partial holographic stickers?
- How long does holographic vinyl last?
- How much do holographic stickers cost?
- How thick are holographic stickers?
- What adhesive do holographic stickers use?
- What are holographic stickers called?
- What is a permanent holographic sticker?