We make clear stickers from a durable, transparent vinyl that has a medium-strength adhesive. We print onto clear vinyl using the latest UV-cured, digital inkjet technology, then use a protective over-laminate that has a gloss finish for maximum durability.
This image shows the construction of a clear sticker:
The layers are:
- The gloss over-laminate gets applied over the printed layer and protects it from scratching, water, chemicals and from fading in sunlight.
- We print using the UV-cured digital inkjet technology that allows us to get fine detail & vibrant colours up to 1440 DPI. We also print white to give great, opaque colours, even on clear materials.
- The clear vinyl we print on is highly transparent and about 50 microns thick.
- A permanent, medium-strength, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive makes clear stickers perfect for many applications.
- A thick, premium paper-backing makes these stickers easy to peel & gives a quality feel.