Yes, holographic stickers are laminated with a clear gloss, 70-micron film protecting them and ensuring they're incredibly durable by protecting them from water, scratching, sunlight and other chemicals.
Here is a breakdown of the construction of a holographic sticker:
Each layer is described below:
- A clear gloss over-laminate gets applied over the printed image and protects it from scratching, water, chemicals and from fading in sunlight.
- We use the latest digital inkjet technology to print CMYK & white to give great, opaque or metallic colours,
- We print onto an iridescent, rainbow-effect vinyl that makes your design stand out.
- A pressure-sensitive, permanent, medium-strength adhesive makes holographic stickers perfect for 1000’s of premium uses.
- A thick backing paper makes these stickers easy to peel & gives a quality feel.